If you are thinking about making a gift to a friend -a Tattoo Voucher is a perfect solution!
Perfect for birthdays, Christmas or just to treat a friend.
Your voucher can be collected from the shop or sent to you in the post.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Can not be exchanged for cash. Non transferable. Vouchers are non refundable. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Voucher can be used for deposits only and not for the remaining balance on tattoos. For use on tattoos at Gabriel Tattoos London only.
A simple description of your idea and any photo references you may have.
The size and body part you’d like to have tattooed
Any particular style, colours, details, and similar, that you’d like included.
Dates that work well for you.
If you do not have an idea do not worry we can help you.
You can choose your tattoo from our portfolio
What to know and consider before booking your first tattoo appointment
1. Getting a tattoo should be a well thought out decision. The design will be on your skin for the rest of your life so it is important that you are happy with what you and your artist agree on.
2. Try not to follow trends because these don’t last and you will only be left with a tattoo that’s no longer trendy. If the artist suggests changes to what you asked for, it is only because they are professionals and know what is going to look best on the skin. It’s important to remember that human skin is not paper – any design will look different on your skin than it did on the stencil. Keep in mind that your skin will age over the years and that may affect the look of your tattoo.
3. The pain intensity will largely depend on the placement of the tattoo. If your pain tolerance is low, try starting with a smaller piece in places like your arms or calves. The pain will intensify the longer the session lasts as your skin gets more tired and sensitive.
4. There are no fixed prices. The cost of your tattoo will depend on either the size, colour or the length of the session. Each tattoo is priced individually. We only use sterile, single-use equipment and highest quality inks. A tattoo is literally a lifetime investment so it’s better to save up money for a quality piece from an artist whose work you love than to pay less and regret the decision later.
5. A few tips to keep in mind: don’t drink alcohol before getting tattoed – this might make you bleed more and make the whole process harder for the artist. Don’t come hungry! Try and be full and well-rested (coffee might make you more tense and sensitive though). Wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty and can easily be removed and/or give easy access to the treated area. Remember to take care of your new tattoo after the session and follow any instructions given by the artist.
✔ We require a minimum £50-£100 deposit for every tattoo
booking depending on size.
✔ Your deposit is n o n r e f u n d a b l e .
✔ We require a minimum of 48 hours to re-arrange your
appointment in order to avoid losing your deposit. More than one
re-scheduling will require a new deposit.
✔ This booking is valid for the design discussed and noted in the
diary. If you wish to change your design idea you will be required to
re-book with a new deposit.
✔ If you fail to attend your appointment without having contacted
the studio to cancel (a ‘no-show’) your deposit will be lost and any
future tattoo bookings, that we have in the diary for you, will
automatically be cancelled.
✔ Your deposit will come off the cost of your tattoo on the day
unless you are carrying it over to a new tattoo booking.
✔ Repeat no-shows/cancellations may be required to pay for
future bookings up front.
✔ In booking your appointment and paying your deposit, you are
agreeing to these terms and conditions